The Jaya Meditation Study Program – Level I
“The expert at anything was once a beginner. It has been said that 10,000 hours of ‘deliberate practice’ are needed to become world-class in any field.” ~ Helen Hayes
This is a one-month study program within an integrated group which is specially designed for those who want to learn more about themselves through deeper practice. Imagine this pilgrimage as a special gift that you give to yourself. In this intimate setting of only 12 participants per group, you will be supported into a deep-consistent-independent daily practice.
I will share with you the tools I used when I started this journey over a decade ago and facilitate non-judgmental conversations around what comes to the surface during individual meditative experiences.
Upon completion, each participant will receive a Jaya Meditation certificate signifying that you have completed this course of study.
1. To begin with, you have to be ready and organized in your personal life to commit to a minimum of 30-hours of personal practice in 30-days. That equates to a minimum of 1-hour each day in meditation. This is the absolute minimum amount of time required for this course, and your personal responsibilities should be considered before signing up.
2. There are 5-hours of virtual meeting time, which includes 1-hour at the beginning of the course to connect as a group and receive guidance on the process. Following that, there will be a 1-hour per week time commitment where we participate on a virtual call. On that call, there will be freedom to share and an allowing of the conversation to go where it is organically led. The purpose of this virtual time together is to provide an open non-judgmental space for optional sharing where participants can learn from each other in a supportive environment.
The approach of all Jaya Meditation classes and courses is to enjoy the feeling of participation as a fundamental basis for future growth. Personal expansion, emotional maturity, conscientious behavior, mindful life-direction and effective self-awareness is the outcome of continuous authentic practice. Our viewpoint is to provide structure and guidance to our students through the experience of meditation, validating individual perception, and to remove the obstacles of the mind as much as possible.
Price: $565 CAD (Fee includes Canadian taxes and e-manual).
Payment can be made by clicking the green link below, or e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
2023 Training Months:
January, February, March, April, May, June, July, October, November
There are only 12-spots available for each training group, but there are multiple training groups each month. You will be placed in a group based on space availability in harmony with the training month(s) you are interested in. We do not necessarily start at the beginning of each month. There are multiple start dates within each month depending on interest.
The intent of small class sizes is to provide an enhanced non-intimidating experience for each individual.
We recommend reserving your spot early.
How to register:
Before registering, have you considered the time commitment and personal dedication that is required to complete this course with honesty and integrity?
1. Fill out the “sign-up-form” at the bottom of this page. Tell us a little about yourself, why you are interested in training with Jacqualine, and what your top 3 training months are. If you have any inquiries, please email email@example.com
2. Purchase your spot.
3. It’s that simple! We will email you a registration form that needs to be filled out and sent back to us.
4. Class reservations are considered complete once the registration form and payment have both been received.
Jaya Meditation Study Program Sign up Form!
Do you have a question? Send us an email.