The Jaya Meditation
Teacher Certification Program
“If you want to master something, teach it.” ~ Richard Feynman
This is a one-month virtual training program and is specifically designed for leaders, teachers, professionals, practitioners and yoga teachers who want to become certified to lead a Jaya Meditation to their teams, clients, students or in a one-on-one setting.
Those interested in this group training already understand the benefits of meditation and are ready to deliver classes for others as a professional opportunity.
In this training, in addition to exploring deep practice, you will learn how to deliver a Jaya Meditation Level 1 class – following the class structure I developed through my training and experience. This is a sequence I have delivered for over a decade. Upon completion of the course, each graduate will receive a certificate which will authorize them to offer Jaya Meditation classes.
Throughout this journey, you will receive the training you need to share this practice with the world. You will learn skills for leading groups, the Jaya Meditation timing and sequencing, and how to use additional tools and resources to enhance the experience for your clients or teams.
Through this voyage, expect to grow deeper in your own spiritual path which will in turn allow you to confidently support others.
1. Separate from the rest of the course, each participant is required to meditate for a minimum of 30 hours within 1-month. That equates to 1-hour of practice per day, and I will guide you on how to fit this in with your already busy schedule ~ just as I did it for myself while running a large operation during my corporate career. You can do it too! In fact, you will experience how setting aside this time for yourself (that you think you don’t have) – creates more time, space and efficiency in your life. However, before signing up or registering, please be honest with yourself about the time commitment this is going to require. If you feel you cannot commit to the training with honesty and integrity, please register at a later date when you can commit to the time that is required.
2. There are 10-hours of virtual meeting time, which includes 2-hours at the beginning of the course to connect as a group, discuss course content and answer questions. Following that, there will be a 2-hour per week time commitment where everyone is expected to participate on a virtual call which will be facilitated for classroom discussion, and time permitting – an allowing of the conversation to go where it is organically led. The purpose of this virtual time together is for a Q&A period for the benefit of everyone’s learning, and to provide guidance and support through the shared experience of study.
3. Personal study time – we do not put a time commitment on this as it will be based on your personal requirements to absorb course content.
4. 20-minute delivery assessment. At the end of the course, each student must record themselves leading a 20-minute Jaya Meditation class which will be assessed prior to graduation.
The training manual is divided into 4-sections to match each week of content. It is designed this way to ensure the group virtual call remains on track. We are mindful of respecting everyone’s time in starting and finishing on time.
The approach of all Jaya Meditation classes and courses is to enjoy the feeling of participation as a fundamental basis for future growth. Personal expansion, emotional maturity, conscientious behavior, mindful life-direction and effective self-awareness are some of the outcomes of continuous authentic practice. Our viewpoint is to provide structure and guidance to our students through the experience of meditation, validation of individual perception, and to remove the obstacles of the mind as much as possible.
Price: $965 CAD (Fee includes Canadian taxes, training manual and certification upon successful graduation).
Payment can be made by clicking the green link below, or e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org
2023 Training Months:
January, February, March, April, May, June, July, October, November
There are only 12-spots available for each training group, but there are multiple training groups each month. You will be placed in a group based on space availability in harmony with the training month(s) you are interested in. We do not necessarily start at the beginning of each month. There are multiple start dates within each month depending on interest.
We recommend reserving your spot early.
How to register:
Before registering, have you considered the time commitment and personal dedication that is required to complete this course with honesty and with integrity?
1. Fill out the “sign-up-form” at the bottom of this page. Tell us a little about yourself. Tell us what your top 3 training month preferences are. If you have any questions, please email us directly at email@example.com
2. Purchase your spot.
3. It’s that simple! We will email you a registration form that needs to be filled out and sent back to us.
4. Class reservations are considered complete once the registration form and payment have both been received.
Jaya Meditation Training Sign up Form:
Do you have a question? Send us an email.